Pacific Polo Crimson Red Contrast White Double Pique - 100% Organic Pima Cotton
- Made with exclusive Organic PIMA cotton grown in the north shore from Peru.
- Produced in Lima the Peruvian coastal capital city.
- It's naturally that Origamo called its first polo line the Pacific collection.
- Pacific Polo Crimson Red Contrast White.
Contrasting with the main Crimson Red fabric, the white striped cuffs and the white placket confer a refined touch to this modern interpretation of the American style polo design.
- 100% Organic Peruvian Pima cotton, one of the very few Extra Long Staples cotton species in the world, hence one of the smoother and softer cotton in the world.
- Yarn dyed with approved and non-harmful chemicals and natural dyes, according to the Global Organic Textil Standard (GOTS) and Oekotex Confidence in Textiles, so that your skin and the environment get preserved.
- Double pique knitting, a fabric structure with higher relief than traditional pique, allowing for a better quality feeling while preserving the garment flexibility and avoiding the boxy effect.
- Australian Mother of Pearl buttons, originated from sustainable marine pearl farms, each of them is beautiful and unique with its own iridescent shine.
- One Mother of Pearl extra button in the inside garment … for life accidents.
- Where We Can Ship?
- In the USA we ship via USPS Priority Mail Ground Shipping (1-3 Day Delivery & Tracking)
- For non US shipment, see section Not in the USA?
Shipping Costs (USA)
- $5 for orders of less than $60 after discounts or/and special offers are applied.
- Free shipping for orders of $60 after discounts or/and special offers are applied.
In accordance with Massachusetts regulation on clothing sales tax, no sales tax is charged to customers on current Origamo's products.
How Long Before Shipping?
Orders received by noon on a business day will typically ship the same day.
If an order is received after noon, it will typically ship the next business day.
While we do our best to insure it, same day shipping is not guaranteed.
Origamo products must either be received at our warehouse, or postmarked, within 30 days of receipt to be eligible for a refund Returned merchandise must be in its original unworn, unwashed condition and all packaging must be intact and included.
The date of receipt refers to the date which your order was delivered by USPS, according to the tracking information provided. We cannot accept returns or exchanges after 30 days from the date of receipt sorry for that.
One size exchange per product is free, after that and for returns there's a $5 shipping participation fee.
If you would like to return or exchange all or part of your Origamo product(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing us with your order number, name and noting the item(s) that you wish to return or exchange.
We will email a pre-paid USPS shipping label to you. You can then re-pack your product(s), affix the label and drop the package off at any authorized USPS shipping location. In your return package, please include your contact information, order number, name and address. Also, note whether you are sending back for a return or exchange. If you are exchanging for another item, please note the item(s) that you would like to exchange for.
For further information or to request return label, please email us direclty at:
Returning on Your Own
Our regular return service is only available via USPS following the above procedures.
It's totally fine if you would rather return your order another way, at your own expense. Be sure to send via a trackable service and to insure your package. Your return can be shipped to Origamo’s warehouse at :
24 Concord Avenue, Suite 414
Cambridge, MA 02138
Origamo Product(s) Purchased From Retailers
Returns or exchanges must be handled with the retailer from which the product(s) were originally purchased according to that specific retailer's returns policy.
Refunds will be issued to the credit card on which the purchase was originally made. We cannot issue refunds to separate credit cards or other accounts.