Pacific Polo Evolve Double Pique - 100% Organic Pima Cotton
- Made with exclusive Organic PIMA cotton grown in the north shore from Peru.
- Produced in Lima the Peruvian coastal capital city.
- It's naturally that Origamo called its first polo line the Pacific collection.
- Pacific Polo White Snow with red stripped collar and cuffs.
Echoing each other on the main White Snow fabric, the red stripes on the cuffs and on the collar confer a dynamic touch to this modern interpretation of the American style polo design.
- 100% Organic Peruvian Pima Cotton, Organic and Super Soft.
- Yarn dyed with approved and non-harmful chemicals and natural dyes, according to the Global Organic Textil Standard (GOTS) and Oekotex Confidence in Textiles, your skin and the environment get preserved.
- Double pique knitting, a fabric structure with higher relief than traditional pique, for the quality feeling, preserves the garment flexibility and avoids the boxy effect.
- Australian Mother of Pearl buttons, originated from sustainable marine pearl farms, each of them is beautiful and unique with its own iridescent shine.
- One Mother of Pearl extra button in the inside garment … for life accidents.
- In the USA we ship via USPS Priority Mail Ground Shipping (1-3 Day Delivery & Tracking)
- To Canada we ship via USPS Priority Mail Ground Shipping (5-10 Day Delivery & Tracking)
- For other international shipments see section Not in the USA?
Shipping Costs (USA)
- Free shipping for orders of $60 after discounts or/and special offers are applied.
- $5 for orders of less than $60 after discounts or/and special offers are applied.
Shipping Costs (Canada)
- $10 flat fee for all orders to Canada.
Taxes and Duties
- In the USA in accordance with Massachusetts regulation on clothing sales tax, no sales tax is charged to customers on current Origamo's products.
For Canada the customer is responsible for taxes, potential import duties and Canadian Post handling fee potentially incurred.Feel free to contact us for any detail about the process email@example.com.
How Long Before Shipping?
Orders received by noon on a business day will typically ship the same day.
If an order is received after noon, it will typically ship the next business day.
While we do our best to insure it, same day shipping is not guaranteed.
Origamo products must either be received at our warehouse, or postmarked, within 20 days of receipt to be eligible for a refund Returned merchandise must be in its original unworn, unwashed condition and all packaging must be intact and included.
The date of receipt refers to the date which your order was delivered by USPS, according to the tracking information provided. We cannot accept returns or exchanges after 20 days from the date of receipt sorry for that.
In the USA one size exchange or per product is free, if you change you mind and want to return the product there is a $5 shipping participation fee.
For shipment out of the USA, see section Not in the USA?
If you would like to return or exchange all or part of your Origamo product(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will email a pre-paid USPS shipping label to you. Just re-pack your product(s), affix the label and drop the package off at any authorized USPS shipping location.
For any information or to request return label, please email us at:
Returning on Your Own
Our regular return service is only available via USPS following the above procedures.
It's totally fine if you would rather return your order another way, at your own expense. Be sure to send via a trackable service and to insure your package. Your return can be shipped to Origamo’s warehouse at :
24 Concord Avenue, Suite 414
Cambridge, MA 02138
Origamo Product(s) Purchased From Retailers
Returns or exchanges must be handled with the retailer from which the product(s) were originally purchased according to that specific retailer's returns policy.
Refunds will be issued to the credit card on which the purchase was originally made. We cannot issue refunds to separate credit cards or other accounts.